Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beach Body Challenge

Lately, I've been bad about what I've been eating. Bad eating habits combined with lack of exercise has resulted in a significant weight gain. I'm not ashamed to admit it. And I think making it public and letting you all in on my goal of weighing 125 pounds again will help my motivation of actually doing it. I have a photo shoot with Arbor at the Hot Dawgs and Handrails contest September 23 and I want to look good. Hopefully I can sneak some L.A. and beach time in too. I realized it's coming up quick and need to get my ass in gear! So here I am writing this on a whim. Everyday, I'll let you know how much I weigh, what I ate that day, and what kind of exercise I did. Over the years I've learned a lot about health and being fit and living an active lifestyle. I've tried many different programs and been to many different health seminars. I'll put all that into action over the next 44 days until I go to Cali. I'm sure everyone (or most normal people) go through slumps, and I've been in one pretty much ever since I got back from Mt. Hood. But it's time to turn it around and go back to becoming a healthy, strong and energetic person. In other words, I need to turn back into an athlete. It's important to me and I want to commit to this 100%. I don't even care if nobody reads this, but if you are thanks for your support and watch as I strive to reach my goal of weighing 125 lbs by September 23. You can also try what I do and see if it works for you. Who knows, maybe we can all help each other, and if you're trying to lose weight, do it with me! I'm not going to change things dramatically, but I definitely need to be true to my word and commit all the way. If I lie, I'm only cheating myself. So tomorrow let the challenge begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog