Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 7: Week 1 Review

This past week has had its ups and downs. I felt tired and sore after the first couple days of working out, but after about day 4, I started to get used to it. I actually have more energy now than I had before. I wake up before my alarm clock at 8 sometimes and don't feel so tired at night. I'm not as sluggish during the day and I actually look forward to going to the gym. Now that I'm past my phase of tiredness and procrastination, I can push forward with my training without hesitation. So my goal was to not eat any sweets, drink soda, or eat anything in excess. I accomplished the no soda goal and I don't think I ate too much except for maybe one day. The first day I couldn't stay away from that cupcake, and then the last day a chocolate chip cookie somehow made its way to my mouth. How'd that happen?! Well, like I said before, I'm not going to put myself in jail or dwell over a few mishaps here and there. As long as I keep exercising and burning calories, I will be happy. I accomplished my goal of loosing 2 pounds, I actually lost 3! I am now down to 140, but still have a long way to go, and I know the pounds later on are going to be harder to loose than these ones. I at least want to get to 130 which is where I usually am when I'm healthy. All I can do is to just stay on track, keep doing things and stay active and eat a well balanced diet. And of course stay motivated and happy and always keep my goal in my mind.
"If you reach for the moon, you might land on a star"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog